The ezuce team: joegen, cristi, mircea, george, laurentui and myself
have just completed a major update to the wiki documentation over 2
full days.  We tried to remove old content, update existing content
and create critically missing content.  We also spent a lot of time
organizing the content into groups that will help find navigating the
site a lot easier and help us decide where new content should go.

We didn't get everything done we wanted to, but we got a lot done.
Those that were familiar with the old wiki are reporting a tremendous
improvement.

Couple Highlights:

-  "Hardware and Interoperability" section is about telephony hardware
and software and organized into easily navigable groups.  Please
contribute your configuration notes for others to appropriate section

  http://wiki.sipfoundry.org/display/sipXecs/Hardware+and+Interoperability

- Cookbooks

  This is somewhat of a catch-all for general tips for configuring a
system.  From how to setup custom SSL certificates to DNS tips and
tricks.  Please consider reviewing/updating and contributing to this
very useful category.

Also, search index is now fixed so as you update the wiki, moments
later search will find the page.  Also the "Recently Changed" feed is
updated.  Unfortunately the plugin management is still broken but this
only seems to affect a single page that used graphviz image.  Someday
I hope to figure out what's wrong with this, but not a blocker.