Hi all,

I’m collecting some issues worth fixing involving the aastra phones.

Not all the functionality of sipXecs works in combination with these phones.

Aastra is willing to sit down with us and our client to discuss these issues.

I encountered the following issues myself:

-          call pickup

-          moh

-          call forward (function is phone menu)

-          gruu

-          presence/blf of other aastra phones

Perhaps other users (of aastra phones) have come across some other issues, or
know how to fix, or a way how aastra can fix these issues?

Any help/suggestions/remarks would be helpful.

Kind regards,

Henry Dogger

Telecats BV