In reality the Tandberg sends a <From> field that looks like this:
                From: "Name-of-Tandberg"
<sip:blabla.some.epo.org>;tag=a18d82a3fc0ab650
(the Tandbergs only put their name and the sip domain in the From field,
not the complete sip uri.)
Apparently the display routine does not show the Name when there is no
number.

Can this be added to the existing Jira or is a new one needed?

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Sincères salutations

Paul