I does not look like an ipv4 or ipv4 address at all. The dashes might
represent a hostname, but the dotted quads before the dashes bewilder me and
make it a nonsensical address altogether. Is ipv6 disabled on the Exchange
server or enabled? Either way it sipx should ignore ipv6, I think a sip
trace from sipx with the proxy in debug might be meaningful enough to show
the actual invites/blind transfer being sent from Exchange.

http://support.myitdepartment.net

<http://support.myitdepartment.net>Blog:
http://blog.myitdepartment.net

Linked-In Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4