Hi,

Have an issue that I can't find the reason for.
I'm nerly 100% that the problem is not in the sipx.
However need hints what the fault can be.

Setup
We have customer with 10 spa942 phones connected to sipx.
Because of a bug in the phone all 10 phones are register to
the same number (the phone crash if the phone have DID
number and we change to the group number in the sipx GW (new
sw to the phone should come...))

Problem

Some time the phones sending a bye message directly after
you have answer the call.
It happens approx 5 of 100 incoming calls.
Has someone any clue why this can happens?

If I have understood right, the sipx will newer disconnect a
call between two clients, right?

I'm desperate.....

Thanks Niklas