• Polycom phone with a certificate installed at the factory.
To verify that the certificate is installed, on the Polycom phone, press the
Menu button, and then select Status > Platform > Phone. If a certificate is
installed, “Device Certificate: Installed” will be listed. If a certificate is
not installed, “Device Certificate: Not Installed” will be listed.
• Polycom Root CA certificate, available at
http://pki.polycom.com/pki/Polycom%20Root%20CA.crt.