Start switching to using numeric user-ids - I had started using flname - and
then switched after Tony kept yelling at me....

-----Original Message-----
From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Joe Micciche
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 5:13 PM
To: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: [sipx-users] Fwd: Alpha User ID to Numeric Caller ID?

This message and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the
individual(s) or entity named. If you are not the intended individual(s) or
entity named you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or reliance upon its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
in error, please notify the sender, delete the original, and destroy all
copies. Email transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses. Garrett County Government therefore does not
accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of email transmission.

 Garrett County Government,
203 South Fourth Street, Courthouse, Oakland, Maryland 21550
www.garrettcounty.org