are you using Unified Messaging on Exchange Server SP1 ?
I did not have any issues with SipX other than random crashing. As for
exchange i believe it is quite borked on 4.4. I setup a 4.2.1 machine the
same way i have always and all issues are now gone except for the AA on
exchange 2010 sp1. This is why i have an exchange 2010 unified messaging
server in my exchange farm that has not yet been upgraded to sp1.

Thank You

I will be providing merged.xml logs and wiresharks from my exchange servers
durring the issue and also from when everything works fine.

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 3:50 AM, George Niculae <geo...@ezuce.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 4:27 AM, Zhiping Wang
> <wang.zhiping.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > "i saw that 4.4 is still beta and 4.2.1 is the stable release"
> >
> > It's also my concern. It's hard to make the decision to move to 4.4 from
> > 4.2.1 ...
> >

> > On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 8:52 AM, Chris Rawlings <cm.rawli...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> it looks like i fixed alot of my initial issues by not using 4.4 but
> >> moving back to 4.2.1
> >>
> >> i saw that 4.4 is still beta and 4.2.1 is the stable release
> >>

> Help us to help you in making such decision by reporting issues and
> provide logs for. We're running 4.4 for couple of months now on our
> phone system and didn't encounter such problems.
>
> Thanks,
> George

Thank You,
Chris Rawlings