Hi List

I'm very new to the list, so please forgive me if this has been mentioned in
earlier discussions.

I really like sipx especially the modular design.

I would like to offer this as an Provider solution to my current customers.

Can anyone refer me to documentation, guides, tutorials on how I can setup sipX
as a provider platform?

I'll only work with Public IP's but server(s) will be behind Firewalls. So No
Private IPs on the Server(s).
How will sipX handle NAT in this situation.
My idea is that RTP should not be proxied but rather have RTP route directly
between devices especially if they are behind the same NAT device.

Thank you very much

Rgds