On 4/26/2011 10:58 AM, Bryan Anderson wrote:
How many phones are in the hunt group?

12.
-Bryan Anderson

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 10:43 AM, Matthew Kitchin (public/usenet) <mkitchin.pub...@gmail.com <mailto:mkitchin.pub...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I haven't found a limit yet, but I know that isn't what it killing
    it. It does go to the fallback destination at 60 seconds.

    On 4/8/2011 12:32 PM, Tony Graziano wrote:

    The question I would want to ask you, is how long your provider
    will let a call ring before considering it not answered.

    =====================
    Tony Graziano, Manager Telephone: 434.984.8430 <tel:434.984.8430>
    sip: tgrazi...@voice.myitdepartment.net
    <mailto:tgrazi...@voice.myitdepartment.net>
    Fax: 434.326.5325 <tel:434.326.5325>
    Email: tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net
    <mailto:tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net>

    LAN/Telephony/Security and Control Systems Helpdesk: Telephone:
    434.984.8426 <tel:434.984.8426>
    sip: helpd...@voice.myitdepartment.net
    <mailto:helpd...@voice.myitdepartment.net>

    Helpdesk Contract Customers: http://support.myitdepartment.net

    Blog: http://blog.myitdepartment.net

    Linked-In Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/
    tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4

    On Apr 8, 2011 1:28 PM, "Matthew Kitchin (public/usenet)"