Running 3.2.5 on an IP 550 seems to be causing a reboot loop. It loads,
shows the extension for two seconds and then restarts. I have resent the
profile and done a *468 to reset configuration. I am going to retest with
3.1.3RevC to see if it boots up an operates.

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 1:54 PM, Matthew Kitchin (usenet/public) <
mkitchin.pub...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It is a relatively new firmware, but I have not had any issues. As of now,
> I would recommend it. If you run into any problems, post it here. Different
> firmwares have different features and issues that can sometimes show up in
> different scenarios.

Jesse Becker  |  Technical Manager
CCNA | Network+ | Linux+ Certified Professional
SunGard Higher Education @ SUNY Ulster
491 Cottekill Road, Stone Ridge, NY  12484
Tel 845-687-5064 | Fax 845-687-5105
beck...@sunyulster.edu | www.sunyulster.edu

<http://www.sunyulster.edu/>

Check out our knowledge base: