Thanks Tony.  That sure seems to fit the bill alright, but what I can't
figure out is that in both scenarios, the calls are outbound because of
the result of the call forwarding on the extension.  Both are outbound from
the same extension, but both have very different outcomes.  I'm just not
getting it?