Hey all,

Subject doesn't tell much but we see when you call into our Help Desk hunt
group shows the last person on the list with "At the same time" as who your
calling (red circle on screen shot).

So when you dial 3737, there is 1 - Initial Call, 2 - At the same time and then
2 - if no response numbers and they are in that order. I have attached a screen
shot of the hunt group, however we did not experience this on 4.0.4 just the
newly release 4.4.0.

The main problem is when people call dialing 3737, they're thrown off because
it says their calling one specific person by name.

Any suggestions? Do I have something setup wrong?

Aaron Pursell, Sr.
Network Systems Administrator
Easter Seals - Goodwill, Northern Rocky Mountain
4400 Central Ave
Great Falls, Montana  59405

(406) 771-3721
aar...@esgw.org