Thanks very much. It worked, although there is some inconsistency on the
operator AA and voicemail - once says "square" and the other says "hash". I'll
probably find the square.wav or whatever, and symlink to hash.wav.
From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] on behalf of Douglas Hubler
[dhub...@ezuce.com]
Sent: 17 May 2011 03:47
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] localization voice prompts from 4.0 still OK for
4.4?

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 7:51 PM, Carl Farrington <c...@css-networks.com> wrote:
> Are the localized voice prompts (i.e. British English) from the 4.0
> directory on the download server still OK for 4.4? Any known issues, or
> files that I might need to rename/symlink or anything?

all i can say is that other 4.0 files have worked:including japanese,
german and italian i've tried.

You shouldn't run into a problem, but keep an eye on
/usr/share/www/doc/stdprompts symlink.  I don't know if it *has* to
change to British prompts to work, but symlink was put in recently for
localization out of the box suppport.

  /usr/share/www/doc/stdprompts -> stdprompts_en
  /usr/share/www/doc/stdprompts_en