Hi Peter,

I think the problem is that sipxproxy thinks that the caller is "local",
hence the request to authenticate.
Does it work when the call is not forwarded to VM, so when you have a
phone with that extension?
If that does not work then it would mean sipx thinks that 82.148.198.254
(from Remote-Party-ID: <sip:0620749471@82.148.198.254>) is indeed local.
Does 82.148.198.254 fall in the "Intranet subnets" range in
<System><Internet Calling>?

Paul

From:
Peter van der Salm <peter.vanders...@smart-future.nl>
To:
Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
<sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org>