On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 1:48 PM, Joe Micciche <jmicc...@redhat.com> wrote:

> I am trying to upgrade 2 servers to 4.4, from sipXconfig
> 4.2.1-018971.dhubler 2010-08-21T04:59:18 build34. Both experience the
> same problem, sipx-freeswitch and sipxacd-devel dependency problems. Yet
> the dependencies are installed, see below.

I see the problem.  I missed some packages that are installed when
someone installs the *-devel which is not common but should be
supported.

Question: Did you intend to install the -devel rpms at one time?  If so why?

I'll have a fix but there should be a workaround, try removing these packages

rpm -evh \
  sipx-freeswitch-spidermonkey \
  sipx-freeswitch-lang-en \
  sipx-freeswitch-lua \
  sipx-freeswitch-perl \
  sipx-freeswitch-devel \
  sipxecs-devel

If you wanted the newer versions of these, then after updating run

yum install
  freeswitch-spidermonkey \
  freeswitch-lang-en \
  freeswitch-lua \
  freeswitch-perl \
  freeswitch-devel

sipxecs-devel is not installable at the moment, but you shouldn't need
it. It does nothing except pull in other sipx  -devel packages which
are only needed for compiling.