On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 12:14 PM, Tony Graziano
<tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net> wrote:
> I am now seeing phone lockup issues when the sipx hostname is the same as
> the sip domain name.

mike p. and i saw a similar thing and strangely for this customer,
removing the SRV records from DNS actually stopped the lockups!  Of
course that means you cannot do HA but this didn't impact this
particular customer.

> I know this has been discussed before, but I am wondering if it is time to
> officially look for a feature request to separate the PIN from the DOMAIN.

it's been time for a while, just keeps slipping down the list for ezuce anyway.