From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of George
Niculae
Sent: maandag 6 juni 2011 10:14
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] weird log problem on snapshots

Hi Henry,

as I mentioned it looks like the same issue as in
http://track.sipfoundry.org/browse/XX-9475 see
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.voip.sipx.devel/24112/focus=24149 -
this is fixed in 4.4. Issue a send profile and see what file
replication is the first one reported as failed in job status page. I
assume it is 10240 large so that's why supervisor times out. When you
identify the file that causes replication to fail you could create a
dummy entry or something to get over 10240

George