On Mon, 27 Jun 2011, Douglas Hubler wrote:

> 1.) I lose random emails from dave deutchmen.  They do not wind up in spam.
> 2.) after sending an email, i randomly lose my copy of the email in my
> sent folder.
>
> anyone else have these issues or am i going nuts?

are the issues mutually exclusive?

that said, yes, I have noted that certain messages (in my case
automaticlly generated) have accepted by Google's mail intake
(per logfiles available to me), but then simply and silently
began not appearing, with no delayed failure notification to
the sender, nor notification from google of a discard (which
placing a message into a SPAM folder might be taken to
constitute

-- Russ herrold