On 7/1/2011 10:03 AM, Michael Picher wrote:
yea really... i just don't use the current ACD. been burned too many times.
Mine is a very simple config. I had to disable a few of the options that should work but just don't. Other than that, we have no issues. The only time I got very burned was the 4.0.4. to 4.2.1 upgrade. ACD was destroyed and unfixable even with a paid sipx support ticket. I had to backup, reload sipx, and restore.