Hi Guys,

I have followed Douglas recommendation, with expire-spread --summary it's a
usefull command which helped me to see that primary and redundant can't see
each others, I restarted the primary and then I was able to see this on
Primary:

Database:  registration
Timestamp: 2011-07-27T10:09:18
Earliest:  10:11:22
Latest:    10:25:27
Expired:        3
Live:           4
Total:          7
FirstPeak: 10:11:18
PeakCount:      1
PeakRate:     0.0

Dist:      3  75% ps0sipx01.webcti.local
Dist:      1  25% ps0sipx02.webcti.local

Timestamp: 2011-07-27T10:09:17
Earliest:  10:14:38
Latest:    10:48:20
Expired:        1
Live:           2
Total:          3
FirstPeak: 10:11:18
PeakCount:      1
PeakRate:     0.0

Dist:      2 100%

I'm only getting on redundant server message below:

open of '/var/sipxdata/sipdb/subscription.xml' failed: No such file or
directory

I have checked and this file doesn't exist on redundant server only, is it
normal?

Best Regards.