--Please enter your response above this line--

Can anyone tell me which logs we need to look at on this?

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 10:54 AM, Tony Graziano <
tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net> wrote:

> #4 and parts of #5 really point to no qos or shaping on the internet

> connection. if ntp cant sync in a reasonable period, clocks wont sync.

> sounds like an isp/shaping issue.

re:ntp

If time on devices starts to drift off from servers time, "strangeness" will follow especially at the cusp of the window.  i would say a minute would be dangerous territory, but it's been awhile

since i was in the situation.    hard to describe "strangeness"

because various messages  of a SIP dialog fail authentication because of expired nonce and depending on what you're doing at the time call can abort.

SIP - "Stepped In Poop"