--Please enter your response above this line--

We have a customer who is uing the PolyCom SoundPoint IP BEM (Button Expansion Module) on some of the phones PolyCom SoundPoint IP 650 SIP  They have recently added a BEM to another phone need the settings on the BEM to mirror another user's.  They are using SipXecs sipXconfig (4.0.1-015823 2009-06-19T07  We checked the Line settings on the phone of an existing user with a BEM and noticed that anything after the 8th entry wasn't in SipXecs.  We also http'd to the phone and checked.  In the phone web interface, anything after the 8th entry was also blank.  We added an test entry on existin BEM and then removed it.  Although it's not showing up in SipXecs under the line settings of that phone, it still shows up on the BEM.  Can anyone offer any assistance on configuring the PolyCom SoundPoint IP BEM on PolyCom SoundPoint IP 650 SIP  on the SipXecs sipXconfig (4.0.1-015823 2009-06-19T07?