Thanks. It is difficult to talk about all this and be 100% correct, because
what I call RLS is one thing, what polycom supports is what we do, but they
also support the attendant.uri, which is not at all the same in the index
format or scalability. It also uses TCP instead of UDP. Whew, thats a lot to
swallow. What devices support the format that are in the system now and what
happens to their ability to use RLS if it changes?

I tried to offer a functional solution, the basic difference is the BLF is
used for monitoring only. The EFK is used to park/unpark AND CAN be made as
a single button push using an interactive softkey. I have done it and it
works. If the call park is allowing multiple calls in the park, it will do
this too.

Alternately, you can make it "3" pushes to perform a single numeric choice
for the call park number (assuming you have no more than 10 call parks and
they are all contiguous, i.e., 2500-2509, so the only different number is
the last one). "Park", input "1", [ENTER]. 'unPark", input "1", [ENTER].

As I understand the buddy watch thing, it is very limited in its
scalability, and perhaps is better adopted by a platform such as 3cx.

I might try to be creative in a discussion on how to achieve this in sipx
when the park server is based on FS. I don't think choosing the RLS platform
system wide to use buddy watching is going to go very far, especially when
there are other options out there that are pretty functional (EFK or VOP).

I think as long as the user wants it to work like (a single button for all
three functions), we can see if that goal can be me, but unless an
enhancement request is files, and support for the feature is shown, I don't
know how much steam it will gather.