I have a SIP trunk which has two DID ranges (one east coast, one west coast).
No problem handling this

for incoming calls. But how do I produce two different CLI tanges on outgoing
calls when there is only

one common setting in the GW. I know I can set individually per user, but not
very scalable. You have callerID

setting in groups, but no transformation pattern.

This must be a very normal situation, but I cannot see any good solution in
sipX.

Sven

Sven Evensen, Operations Consultant

OnRelay

Elizabeth House │ 39 York Road, London SE1 7NQ, UK │ +44 (0) 207 902 8123 │
mailto:sven.even...@onrelay.com │ www.onrelay.com <http://www.onrelay.com/>

This electronic message transmission contains information from OnRelay, Ltd.,
that may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended solely for
the recipient and use by any other party is not authorised. If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of the contents of this information or any attachment, is prohibited. If you
have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us
immediately by electronic mail (i...@onrelay.com <mailto:i...@onrelay.com> )
and delete this message, along with any attachments, from your computer.
Registered in England No 04006093 │ Registered Office 1st Floor, 236 Gray's Inn
Road, London WC1X 8HB