Hi,

I have found how to do it, I have activated the Openfire admin console:
http://wiki.sipfoundry.org/display/sipXecs/The+Openfire+admin+console

and then logged with admin/admin on openfire interface and then into
Users/Group in Edit Group I have activated "Enable contact list group
sharing" and checked "Share group with additional users" for all users.

Maybe it can something which can be integrated to Sipxecs web interface in
the future version?

Now I'm able to see all my group properly in Bria without having my users in
multiple group like Sipxecs is doing via the web interface.

I hope it will help others users who will have this need.

Best Regards.

Cyril