From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Tony Graziano
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 1:37 AM
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Gmail with sipxecs - smtp gateway

I'd use caution. If you are trying to send from sendmail via gmail, you
might need to configure STARTTLS for sendmail, which means you need to
either issue certificates or use the existing ones. I would imagine if you
issued them, it could cripple sipx since that might interfere with its own.

Does the ISP you use not have a magic host you could use instead? The ISP
blocks sending email?