I would like to better understand what it is you are trying to do. I had a
discussion, and a jira still exists i think, on being able to play system
MOH linear for each connection/stream. Each time you get put on hold, the
MOH plays from the beginning. I thought this would be an ideal way to target
MOH messages so they can be targeted to provide the most important message
at the beginning of every call. Actually, 4.1.7 had that (or maybe it was
4.0.4) but then it went away in 4.2 and later.

If this was resurrected would that negate your sox mixing? I hate mixed sox
in a drawer.

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 6:08 PM, Kyle Haefner <kyle.haef...@colostate.edu>wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm using sox to combine and format files for music on hold, and I
> would like to automate the reloading of the music on hold service, any
> ideas?  MOH is run by freeswitch, I guess I could restart freeswitch,
> is there a better way?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Kyle
>
> --