From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Kyle Haefner
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 9:04 AM
To: sipx-users
Subject: [sipx-users] Auto Attendant transfer to Conference through
Audiocodes

Hi Users,

I have openUC 4.4 connected through an Audiocodes Mediant 2000 (firmware
5.8).  I'm trying to set up an AutoAttendant to transfer calls into personal
conferences.  What I would like is an AA that asks the the caller to enter
the conference bridge number (prefix+5 digit user extension) and then be
transferred into the conference.

What works:
If I explicitly set up an AA option set to transfer to the conference (ie
button #1 -> conference extension) then the caller is correctly transferred
into the conference.

What does not work:
If, at the prompt, I just dial the conference number, then I hear the
"Please wait while I transfer your call" then the call drops.

The REFER messages look nearly Identical in both calls, but the following
INVITE from the gateway is completely different.

Working:
17d:19h:29m:18s INVITE sip:71...@example.com SIP/2.0

Not-Working:
17d:19h:22m:51s INVITE sip:_c...@example.com SIP/2.0

The non-workign one seems to loop back to the gateway (sipxecs send the
INVITE back to the gateway as if it does not have :_c...@example.com

Attached are some sanitized logs from the Audiocodes.  Does anyone have this
type of scenario working?

Thanks!

Kyle

--