We didn't do an upgrade.  We did  a fresh install to a virtual machine and
restored the config.   I see that Josh Patten upgraded from
4.0.5>4.2.1>4.4.0 but I have a lot of reponses on other issues and may have
missed an email upgrading to 4.2.1 1st.  So doing a fresh install of 4.4.0
as we did and restoring the configs can also cause issues?  If so what are
the issues.  Will it cause the issues described here?

like you were advised, not to do a straight upgrade. you should have gone to
4.2.1 then4.4.0.

On Aug 23, 2011 11:06 AM, <supp...@itnc.biz
<https://mail.itnetworkconsultants.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=cb23fa21598b4be28b16