Sorry, haven't tried with an HA setup.

-----Original Message-----
From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Kyle Haefner
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 9:36 AM
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Auto Attendant transfer to Conference through
Audiocodes

Hi Todd,

Thanks for the suggestion, I actually use the internal DNS and SRV tables on
the Audiocodes.  Todd have you ever tried this with an HA setup.  I was just
looking back through and it seems that it is the slave server that resends
the INVITE back to the gateway.

Kyle

Phone: 970-491-1012
Email:  kyle.haef...@colostate.edu