Thanks for the log. I saw [CRIT] switch_time.c:799 Virtual Migration Detected! Syncing Clock. A quick google for the error message yielded this thread http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2010-October/064511.html

Anthony M. seems to be not surprized by freeswitch crashing/ hanging when this situation occurs. Seems like it is related to virtual machine clock skew. Would you be able to use a real box instead?

Joegen