I don't know if this is an Audiocodes question.

I can get DID analog trunks from my telco, but they are station ports, not
office ports. Thusly they cannot do the following:

support caller id name/number (wink/immediate or other methods means they
are not able to send callerid)
dial out (these are one way trunks)

I have done this on patton gateways, and see no reason they cant be done on
Audiocodes. You really ought to find out what the telco supports though
before ordering equipment and making assumptions.

In other regions I can order ISDN "IF" the telco supports it and use an ISDN
gateway and have a "pri-like" experience. Callerid is supported and its is 2
way, but the costs are greatly different. I haven't done one of these in a
long time, because the only guy for 300 miles that knew how to provision it
right retired.

Good luck!

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 1:16 PM, Paul Needham <p...@qad.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know if AudioCodes MP-1XX series supports analog DID
> trunks? And if so, what specs to order wink, immediate, MF, DTMF etc.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul

http://support.myitdepartment.net

<http://support.myitdepartment.net>Blog: