Day two and so far so good, after the initial issues.

Aaron Pursell, Sr.
Network Systems Administrator
Easter Seals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain, Inc.
4400 Central Ave
Great Falls, Montana  59405

(406) 771-3721
aar...@esgw.org
>>> Jeff Gilmore <j...@thegilmores.net> 9/15/2011 12:23 PM >>>
I also updated to 4.4 / 5.7 last night, and have not seen any issues (aside
from one I had before the update).  I did shut down sipxecs before the update.

Jeff