Thanks. Would you consider bandwidth.com a top tier provider? I believe you quit recommending them at some point.

On 9/20/2011 1:10 PM, Tony Graziano wrote:

level3 is not certifiable with sipx. they require ip and authentication for outbound calls.

bandwidth.com <http://bandwidth.com> works.

there is a list in templates. beyond that it is an ask andsee thing.

On Sep 20, 2011 2:05 PM, "Matthew Kitchin (public/usenet)" <mkitchin.pub...@gmail.com <mailto:mkitchin.pub...@gmail.com>> wrote: > Thanks. Are there any large players that are known to work directly with