Hello,

I have an extension that forwards to a PSTN over a Vitelity
sip trunk when busy. If I call the extension from another
phone on the sipxecs system it forwards and works fine.
However, if I call in from a PSTN, it forwards, rings the
forwarding number, but when the user at the forwarded number
answers, no voice passes in either direction.

Is this a Vitelity issue or a sipxecs issue?

The path when working is:

sipx -> sipx -> vitelity -> pstn

ext 200 calls 201 which forwards to 555-5555 via Vitelity.
555-5555 answers and call is good.

The broken path is:

pstn -> vitelity -> sipx -> vitelity -> pstn

555-1211 calls Vitelity DID which rings auto attendant.
Caller dials extension 201 which forwards to 555-5555 over
Vitelity. 555-5555 rings, but no voice when answered; just
white noise.