Since enabling T.38 on our Fax DIDs, it appears that faxing through our legacy
analog fax machines through a Cisco ATA /186 has become less reliable than
previously.  Before the DIDs dedicated to the legacy fax machines worked just
fine sending the faxes through the ATA when the DIDs were not T.38 enabled by
the ITSP. (Incoming T.38 faxing works fine with sipXecs to email destinations.)
 Would replacing the Cisco ATA that doesn't support T.38 with something like
the Linksys SPA2102 that supports T.38 help in this case?

Ly Tran