The first 3 point I meant was "we have VOIP.MS  ITSP and DID number
provide by them was assigned to  AA of our server  and external caller
calls the DID number and connected to AA.Then external user transfer to 200"
   I never tried by your configuration as "FreeSWITCH as SBC".But in my
configuration if I try to answer the call from 200 after dialing *78200
from 201 then the call will be disconnected from 200..
    Can you please try with latest build and let us know whether its
reproducible?

Regards,
Kumaran T