Hi everyone,

I have been working on incoming calls from a sip trunk, and debugging
potential issues.  Right now, calls are disconnected immediately after
I dial an extension from the AA (when I call externally).  I'm pretty
sure the NAT is configured properly, and I'm starting to narrow down
the problem.  The NAT uses nf_conntrack_sip rather than explicitly
opening RTP ports.  I used tcpdump to monitor incoming calls, and I
find events such as (right before disconnection):

19:40:25.689135 IP bm-srv-01.voicenetwork.ca > 123.456.1.12: ICMP
bm-srv-01.voicenetwork.ca udp port 19222 unreachable, length 208

I have discussed this with a friend, and one potential issue could be
how the phone network is configured.  My phones are firewalled so that
they can only communicate with the SipX server.  I am not sure if the
transfer negotiation is attempting to pass the connection directly to
the phone, which then has no path back (and is not really reachable
from the NAT system).

Any suggestions?

AJ