On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 9:14 AM, Burleigh, Matt
<matt.burle...@eiisolutions.net> wrote:
> So sipx 4.6 can be a major upgrade since there is no upgrade path from
> CentOS 5 to CentOS 6 and will require a complete reinstall of the
> operating system. Can a 4.4 backup be restored to a 4.6 without issues?

if there are any, they'll be considered bugs and fixed by release time.

> I'm not sure if I have the latest 4.4 updates, I assume I should be on
> the latest 4.4 updates before attempting... When is the expected release
> of 4.6?

it's tough to say because we're short on resources dedicated to
sipxecs and we've changed something so central that I predict we'll be
uncovering side affects for a while.  Q1 next year is a possibility,
w/disclaimer that no engineer is in control of their schedule.