Henry,

I looked at the code and the query indeed is checking the entire identity (user@domain) as the parameter. Unfortunately, there is no simple way to do this in fastdb besides fetching all users and and compare user + port against all possible aliases. This can be done in mongo though so I think the soonest this patch could get out would be 4.6

On 11/07/2011 04:43 PM, Henry Dogger wrote:

Anyone?

On request I added a snapshot to the tracker

*From:*sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org [mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] *On Behalf Of *Henry Dogger
*Sent:* vrijdag 4 november 2011 11:19
*To:* Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
*Subject:* [sipx-users] CallerID not set if INVITE is initiated with a domainalias

Hi all,

I made following issue: http://track.sipfoundry.org/browse/XX-9951

/"I encounter the following bug when trying to manipulate/transform the external callerID of an extention./

/Every time a hard phone/softphone connects via a domain alias (for example the server IP or server external IP) the callerID settings on the user and gateway are ignored./

/The gateway gets the extention presented as callerID./

/Everything works fine if the phone connects via the server domain./

//

/This problem can be reproduced with every hard and soft phone."/

Any ideas? Perhaps this is already under the attention, or fixed?

Kind regards,

Henry Dogger

Telecats BV