Does this change the default "ring this extension for ___ seconds" to 0?

I tested out the app (which worked as expected), I came in this morning and all
my calls went straight to voicemail.  I looked in my call forwarding tab and
the I itial ring was set to 0.

Rene Pankratz <mailingli...@pankratz.tk> wrote:

It's been a while but I have found the time to publish the _BETA_ revision of
my app.

Features are:
- Enable / disable Forwardings
- Create / remove forwardings
- Modify forwardings
- CHANGE ORDER OF FORWARDINGS (A feature I have always missed in Web interface
*g*)

There are a few bugs that i already Know:
- When wrong password is entered you have to restart the app
- When server is not reachable you get an exception and app stops working
- Working with IP is much better than Domain name

But in general it is usable (I already did for a long time and so did a friend
of mine). And if something does not work as expected please be gentle as I do
all this work in my freetime :-)

https://market.android.com/details?id=tk.pankratz.sipxapp.beta

Feel free to send me more bugs you found. Also if anyone wants to extend the
SOAP API so that I can implement more functions.

Regards
  René