From: Henry Dogger
Sent: woensdag 16 november 2011 15:46
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: BLF on polycom (3.2.5)

Hi all,

I recently upgraded to the latest version of 4.4 which resulted in the
BLF not working on my Polycom phones.

I did not change the firmware of my polycom phones which is 3.2.5 at the
moment.

Traced the phone to see what happens and I see this:

1              Request: SUBSCRIBE sip:2...@mydomain.com;x-sipX-nonat

2              Request: SUBSCRIBE
sip:~~rl~C~200@10.10.10.10:5140;transport=udp;x-sipX-nonat

3              Status: 202 Accepted (answer to 1)

4              Status: 202 Accepted (answer to 2)

5              Status: 403 Forbidden (answer to 3)

6              Status: 403 Forbidden (answer to 4)

And:

7              Request: NOTIFY
sip:200@10.10.10.10;transport=udp;x-sipX-nonat
(application/dialog-info+xml)

8              Status: 403 Forbidden

Any idea what goes wrong? And how to fix this?

Kind regards,

Henry Dogger

Telecats BV