From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Michael Picher
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 6:49 AM
To: m...@grounded.net; Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] SIP Hunt Group

The M1000 and M1000 MSBG are not the same device...  the M1000 MSBG is actually
the M1000b.  Faster processor and Multi Service Boarder Gateway code it in.
It's a bit of a bear at this point so stick with the Patton.  The Patton has
had this functionality for quite a while.

Tony's path is what I had envisioned.   ITSP --(SIP)--> Patton 4960 --(PRI)-->
Any old PBX

Mike
On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 4:43 PM, m...@grounded.net<mailto:m...@grounded.net>
<m...@grounded.net<mailto:m...@grounded.net>> wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 11:10:27 -0800, Todd Hodgen wrote:
> Example being used by a customer today -    sipXecs ------> Ethernet ------>
> Audiocodes M1000 ------> PRI -------> Nortel CS1k
Is it the regular M1000 or M1000 MSGB? It seems to be the same device.

> I believe I've seen others describe   sipXecs -------> Ethernet -------->
> Patton 4960 --------> PRI --------> NEC PBX.
I might suggest either audiocodes or patton and let them decide.

Michael Picher, Director of Technical Services
eZuce, Inc.

300 Brickstone Square

Suite 201

Andover, MA. 01810
O.978-296-1005 X2015
M.207-956-0262
@mpicher <http://twitter.com/mpicher>
www.ezuce.com<http://www.ezuce.com>

________________________________
This message and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the
individual(s) or entity named. If you are not the intended individual(s) or
entity named you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or reliance upon its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
in error, please notify the sender, delete the original, and destroy all
copies. Email transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses. Garrett County Government therefore does not
accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of email transmission.

Garrett County Government,
203 South Fourth Street, Courthouse, Oakland, Maryland 21550
www.garrettcounty.org