From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Tony Graziano
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 4:34 PM
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Outgoing CLID name is sipxbridge

CNAM (Caller ID name) is controlled by the ITSp or carrier. The only time I see
CNAM not being controlled by the carrier is when the calls are between two
accounts on the same carrier.

CLID and CNAM are two different pieces of the caller id display.

I would ask the carrier to set the CNAM to the COMPANY NAME on the account.

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 7:26 PM, Ken Ridley