George, you actually have to manually add the pbxman user
and assign the permissions for it under their "Permissions"
tab.  Assuming you needed to recreate the account or reset
its password, you would have to do that from superadmin.

As with users with "superadmin" privileges, you can have a
pbxman account with a different name.  Their user icon will
be the pbxman one and they'll get the same limited admin
portal view when they log in.  In a hosted setup, you could
give a stripped-down pbxman to your customer and keep a more
capable one for your first tier support, for example.

There is code in the patch that could be leveraged to create
the default "pbxman" account and initialize its permissions
automatically if it's not there, but I thought it was better
to not require the user to exist at all if it's not needed,
and I believe that was Mike's preference as well.

Thanks for having a look!