Thanks for the info

I wish I would have asked this question about  4 weeks ago, spent a week
testing, reloading and capturing, before Broadvox tried the Mitel option
Before that all incoming calls would drop after transferring from the AA

From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Todd Hodgen
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2011 8:04 PM
To: 'Discussion list for users of sipXecs software'
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Receiving CNAM

Definitely can get Name and Number from Broadvox.   I prefer to use their
Legacy network, and you want to use a Static IP address with them.   If you get
that, you will be fine.

Their new Fusion network can work as well, but they will have to apply the
"Mitel" configuration on it.   I've not tested fax across that, but I
understand it can be problematic, per Broadvox Engineering.

I can confirm that I have customers using those two configurations that do get
full CNAM delivered.