From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Tony Graziano
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 11:08 AM
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Remote Users

You ought to describe what iphone UA (app) you are using.

#1: you should be registering over port 5060 (not 5061). 5061 assumes
tls/encryption, which will be quite a burden on any portable IMO. It's also not
fully functional in sipx with every UA yet either.
#2: You should inspect your registration and make sure it states the proper
syntax for your registration.
ex: sip:5...@sipdomain.tld
<sip:5678@5.6.7.8:44252;x-sipX-privcontact=192.168.101.1>
or
sip:5...@sipdomain.tld
<sip:5678@5.6.7.8<mailto:sip%3A5678@5.6.7.8>:5060;x-sipX-nonat>

The UA is probably not able to send your local IP as its internal address so
the contact address is wrong.

Try 3cx!
On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 10:21 AM, Pete Burgess