So we switched successfully to sipXecs, which is stable and people are pretty
impressed, but one issue we've run into is that although users can get their
voicemails emailed to them, it's still in the system as well, so they have to
still login to the VM system (or visit the website) and remove their voicemails
from there, making the emails a little redundant. Our old system, sucky though
it was, had an option to remove them when it emailed them to the user -
anything I'm doing wrong here? I can't find any checkbox to enable that
functionality. If it's not there, is there any plan to add it to 4.6 or a
future release? Or, is there a way for me to remove them after a period of time
/ in batches?

[cid:image001.png@01CCC7A5.907B1B20]  MobileAccord.com<http://mobileaccord.com>
  For more information text MA to 50555.
Chris Wiegand  |  Network Administrator  |  Mobile Accord
2150 West 29th Avenue  |  Second Floor  |  Denver, Colorado 80211 USA
t  +1.303.531.5505  |  m  +1.720.244.1409  |  f  +1.303.531.5509

[cid:image003.png@01CCC7A5.907B1B20]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/mobile-accord-inc.>
    [cid:image004.png@01CCC7A5.907B1B20]
<http://www.twitter.com/mobileaccordinc>

<<inline: image001.png>>