Yes it works

I just got off the phone with the ITSP, and they say that they see the DTMF
being sent
If I call user's DID, and send DTMF, all they hear is a click

From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Michael Picher
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 11:19 AM
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] no DTMF

does it work from inside if you dial the AA extension?
On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 2:14 PM, Ken Ridley
<k...@federico.net<mailto:k...@federico.net>> wrote:
This morning none of the options on the AA work
The problem is external incoming calls are not sending DTMF
If I dial the AA internally the DTMF is heard
Is this a provider, or a sipx problem?

I rebooted the system, but that did not fix the problem
We are using an ITSP with the sipxbridge

Thank you for your help,
Ken Ridley

Michael Picher, Director of Technical Services
eZuce, Inc.

300 Brickstone Square

Suite 201

Andover, MA. 01810